October 1, 2007

Awesome Movie - Inside Man

I'm positive that I am absolutely last to the party on this, but Inside Man is a fucking awesome movie.

Who doesn't love a fucking heist movie?

One of my greatest wishes in life is to be involved in a heist... and I felt this way long before Dane Cook happened to bring it up.

The Thomas Crown Affair (both the Steve McQueen and Pierce Brosnan versions) is one of my favorite heist movies ever... and this is, like, just as good except that it also has a moral or something.

I also love a movie that has a plot tricky enough that I have to watch it twice to fully get it... not everyone loves this (which I totally understand), but to me it is super fun... and to be honest I can tell this is going to be one of those movies that I can watch over and over and over like a mental patient.

My Current Mental Patient Movies - 2007
What About Bob
Ocean's 11 and 12
Inside Man
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
M*A*S*H

No comments: